With your torso protected by the Shapur Leather Lamellar Armour, you march forth towards the enemy encampment. A multitude of sturdy leather scales closely laced together makes up this unique historically-inspired armour harness. Each rectangular lamellae, or scale, secures to the next via matching leather cord. The plates feature curved bottom edges, which together creating a sleek look reminiscent of dragon scales. Adjustable buckled straps at the sides of the leather harness grant the wearer a secure fit. Great for warriors inspired by ancient Asian, Roman, and fantasy armour styles, this high-quality leather harness allows for great mobility along with its protection. Finished with an antique patina for a rustic warrior look, the Shapur Leather Lamellar Armour is great for fantasy LARP and historical costuming events.
As this item is handmade from natural materials, its appearance may vary slightly from what is shown.
- Armour constructed from interlaced leather scales
- Harness style covers back and front
- Sides of torso feature adjustable buckled straps
- Ideal for Asian, Roman, and fantasy armoured looks
- Great for LARP and light combat
- Crafted from 7-8 oz. leather
- One Size Fits Most Adults and Older Teens
- Waist – 40-45 Inches
- Overall Length – 23.5 Inches