The sword glides silently from its sheath as the warrior appears from the shadows. The battle is over before the guards can react. The victor leads the captives to freedom while nobly clad in the Seraphim Darkened Steel Spaulders. Three segments are craft together to form one fine shoulder guard. Each segment features sword breakers that increase both style and protection. Comfortably fit this excellent pair to your shoulders with the included adjustable straps at the upper arm piece. The upper buckle strap attaches securely to your armour.
Please be aware that this armour is handmade, and it can be thicker than listed here. As such, it is intended mainly for costuming, light reenactment, and LARP.
When purchasing armour pieces, in order for the pieces to be compatible, it is best to stay within the brand.
- Darkened with electrochemical treatment
- Three separate segments are riveted together
- Each segments features a sword breaker
- Adjustable leather strap at the upper arm segment
- Buckle at the top for body armour attachment
- Perfect for LARP and costume activities
- Crafted from 18 gauge steel
- This armour will arrive to you covered in protective oil. While this oil can be removed, it must be replaced with another protective maintenance product to protect your steel armour from rusting. Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil. For more on how to protect and maintain your steel armour, check out our guide on Taking Care of Steel Armour.