With the Black Runa Embroidered Medieval Hood, you can complete any historical or fantasy outfit and give it some great medieval flair. This versatile hood is ready to become an essential in your cosplay, reenacting, or LARP wardrobe. Made from a wool blend, this elven hood covers the shoulders and head with a long, liripipe-style hood. The black fantasy hood ties at the neck, leaving the front open.
Yellow embroidery runs along the edges of the hood, front, and hem. This embroidery has a looped, calligraphy-like design, adding additional flair to any medieval outfit. It also suits fantasy styles equally as well. With its wool-blend construction and long, pointed hood, the medieval hood will help keep you warm at your next medieval or fantasy event.
- Ties at the neck
- Features looped embroidery
- Has a long, liripipe hood
- Great for keeping warm
- Suits a variety of aesthetics
- Made from 75.1% wool, 13% polyester, 6.9% nylon, 3.4% cotton, and 1.6% viscose
- Dry clean recommended. This item may also be carefully hand washed in cold water with wool detergent. Do not allow the garment to soak. Do not dry in dryer. Squeeze out excess water and roll up the fabric in a large, dry towel. Press the clothing against the towel to dry it, then lay it flat on a dry towel to air dry.