Symbolizing for some the spirit or breath of life that links us with the divine, the pentagram is a powerful symbol in many cultures. The Ruah Vered T-Shirt displays an open pentagram entwined with a blooming rose of faithful love. This extremely comfortable black shirt is printed with a highly detailed design in shades of white and grey. Ruah is a Hebrew word meaning breath, spirit, or wind. Vered is also Hebrew, a name that means rose. This stylish cotton shirt has been preshrunk, making it perfect for everyday wear. This eye-catching design is also available in pewter, as the Ruah Vered Pendant (AG-P715), sold separately. A great gift for any gothic or pagan enthusiast, the Ruah Vered T-Shirt is certain to become a casual favorite.
- Displays a rose and a five pointed star
- Highly detailed screen printed design
- Stylish black shirt makes an excellent gift
- Preshrunk for a comfortable fit
- Made from 100 percent cotton