Beware the lure of ultimate power, for it will lead to your own downfall. The Hand of Macbeth Earrings are engraved with 1606, the year Shakespeare wrote the Scottish play Macbeth, a bloody tragedy of regicide, murder, and tyranny. Handcrafted from fine English pewter, the antiqued daggers feature skull shaped pommels and dangle from short chains connected to surgical steel ear wires. Each ornamental dagger also houses a small, black crystal cabochon on each hilt. Perfect for fans of the theater, Medieval and Renaissance history, or anyone seeking daggers before them, the Hand of Macbeth Earrings make a pointed accent to any casual or period outfit. The Hand of Macbeth Pendant (AG-P780) is sold separately and coordinates perfectly with the dagger earrings.
This item cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Handcrafted in England
- Display miniature daggers with skull pommels
- Possess a fine level of intricate detail
- Perfect with casual or costume ensembles
- Imaginative personal accent or gift idea
- Require pierced ears to wear
- Made from fine English pewter
- Ornamented with black crystal cabochons
- Earrings dangle from surgical steel ear wires
- Height (excluding fastenings): 1.9 Inches
- Width: 0.5 Inch
- Depth: 0.2 Inch