If you are going to wander around your castle at night, you need to dress warmly while still demonstrating your power to any insubordinate servant you may encounter on your way. The Royal Medieval Underdress is just the garment. This long, cotton dress is loose fitting to promote flexibility and comfort, but it is just tight enough to yield to the wearing of an overdress and to give your form a commanding, regal stature. Its long sleeves end in an asymmetrical sleeve cuff that is slightly higher toward the thumb, and its bottom, also asymmetrical, trails out behind the feet but remains above the ankles in the front so as not to impede walking. The Royal Medieval Underdress comes in a olive and grey, and its high collar allows it to be paired with a wide range of overdresses, making this the perfect clothing item for Renaissance fairs and other medieval or fantasy reenactments.
- Inspired by medieval noblewomens underdresses
- Fits loosely over the body for comfort and flexibility
- Stylish design allows for easy wearing under a variety of medieval dresses
- Long sleeves are great for cool weather
- Comes in olive and grey
- Perfect for Renaissance fairs and medieval or fantasy reenactments
- Made from 100% cotton