The medieval period was a time of legendary kings and queens, with every aspect of their lives displaying their vast wealth and prosperity. Enjoy the intricacies of a sidearm fit for a powerful ruler with this Royal Medieval Dagger. The stainless steel blade of this dagger features a long fuller down its center. Showcased on the pewter-finished crossguard, grip, and wheel pommel are eye-catching engravings. Round, brass tone accents appear on the hilt, featuring a bird emblem and flower designs. On the wood styled scabbard, a deep V shape in the brass opening perfectly fits the ornate crossguard of the dagger. A gleaming ornament down the middle of the scabbard features red and green accents, while the pewter fitting at the bottom mirrors the stunning engravings from the dagger. With strings for carrying, this Royal Medieval Dagger makes the perfect weapon for costuming, collecting, and display.
- Blade features long fuller down length
- Hilt and scabbard fittings are impressively ornate
- Hilt and scabbard fittings feature a pewter finish
- Includes scabbard with red, green, and gold ornamentation
- Attached strings make carrying easy
- Great for medieval outfits and displays
- Blade is made of stainless steel
- Overall Length: 17 Inches
- Grip Length: 4.25 Inches
- Blade Length: 12 Inches
- Blade Width: 1 Inch
- Crossguard Width: 4.5 Inches
- Sheath Width: 2 Inches
- Weight: 1 Pound
Measurements are approximate.