The Henry V Dagger is every bit as impressive as the matching sword, and for good reason, as this little dagger perfectly recreates its design in miniature. Do not think for a second that small size makes this dagger any less effective or deadly though, because it does not. In fact, it just ensures that if you need a companion weapon to go alongside your Henry V Sword (DS-1325), then you have just that in this little blade! The dagger blade is dual hardened and forged from 5160 high carbon steel, ensuring its hardiness and durability. A small fuller keeps the blade light, and the blades diamond cross-section and wide base make the dagger more like a miniature sword, one that serves well in both cutting and thrusting. The slightly curved quillons of the mild steel guard provide both style and defense, while a rounded wheel pommel caps the hilt and completes the weapon. The daggers full-length tang is peened to the pommel, while the wood grip is wrapped in leather for a comfortable hold. A matching wood and leather-wrapped scabbard is included with this dagger, great for securing the dagger when not in use. Both effective and appealing to the eye, the Henry V Dagger is the perfect little side-arm for any noble or king to own and wield, whether they are making an appearance and do not want to go unarmed or want to work on their small blade skills in the training yard!
Please be aware that this dagger is hand forged, and as such, its finish and its overall measurements can vary slightly from what is shown here. Also, be aware that this dagger is made to be practical, tough, and hardy, and its finish, being hammered and hand forged, can sometimes feature marks from the forging process.
- The companion dagger to the Henry V Sword
- A fully functional and extremely hardy dagger
- Steel is dual hardened to a Rockwell of 53
- Full-length, peened tang provides immense durability
- Hilt is wrapped in leather for a solid grip
- Includes a leather-wrapped wood scabbard
- Blade is hand forged from 5160 high carbon steel
- Wood grip and scabbard are wrapped in leather
- Total Length: 17.5 Inches
- Blade Length: 12 Inches
- Grip Length: 3.5 Inches
- Point of Balance: Flush with the Guard
- Blade Width (at base): 1.5 Inches
- Weight: 1 lbs. 2 oz.