Manufactured of a heavy brocade fabric and sporting a row of antiqued buttons, every effort has been made to ensure the finest care in the alignment of the fabrics to give this Royal Court Doublet a truly royal appearance. The elegance of the Renaissance lives on in this carefully crafted mens doublet. A mandarin collar and short cap sleeves over full-length, fitted sleeves add an extra touch of historic styling to this garment. Made of cotton, this mens doublet is lined with polyester for comfort. Wear it with your favorite belt, as shown, for an extra fitted look at the waist. For princely characters from history and fantasy, choose the Royal Court Doublet for the next piece of your look.
- Excellent attire for a Renaissance nobleman
- Fabric displays ornate, golden pattern
- Features fitted long sleeve construction
- Fastened down the front with antiqued buttons
- Great for Renaissance fairs and reenactments
- Made of cotton brocade with polyester lining
- Dry clean recommended