Do you wish to carry a shield when you head into battle? Carry the Round Steel Shield with you when you take on the enemy in combat. Made from 16 gauge mild steel, this functional shield has a domed shape. Using traditional techniques, the shield has a beaten finish. The shield features rolled edges for safety. On the back, there are two leather straps for holding onto the shield. One of the straps is adjustable with a buckle. Rivets attach the straps to the shield. Across the back and underneath the straps, there is an attached rectangle of cloth-covered foam. Also, the back has a blackened finish. Take the Round Steel Shield with you to your next historical reenactment or medieval event.
Please note that steel thickness may vary slightly due to the handcrafted methods used in the manufacture of this item.
- Made with traditional techniques
- Rolled edges for safety
- Has straps on the back
- Ideal for reenactments
- Great for medieval characters
- Made from 16 gauge mild steel
- Straps are leather
- Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil.
- Diameter: 21.7-22.4 Inches
- Weight: 7.1 Pounds
Measurements are approximate.
There are no reviews yet.