This synthetic dagger offers a great solution to modern martial artists and warriors who want to practice in relative safety. The Rondel Training Dagger has been carefully fashioned for a realistic look from black Santoprene. This rubber material has excellent durability, making it the ideal choice for a practice weapon. The design ends in a rounded tip for additional safety. This rubber training knife is an effective tool for solo practice, training drills, disarm drills, and demonstrations. Its authentic look makes it a good choice for any activity where you want an approximation of realism without the extreme risk of a sharp metal tool.
The rondel dagger was a popular weapon during the Middle Ages named for its distinctive, rounded guard and pommel. The medieval side arm was designed for puncturing armor and thrusting moves.
- Ideal for solo practice, training drills, and demonstrations
- Features realistic appearance with rounded tip
- Has comfortable grip
- Safer design for sparring
- Made of Santoprene rubber
- Overall Length: 17.1 Inches
- Blade Length: 11.25 Inches
- Blade Thickness: 1 Inch
- Handle Length: 5.9 Inches
- Weight: 5.6 oz.