You can transform yourself into a warrior worthy of defending the Roman Empire by donning the Roman Imperial Guard Helmet. Made from 20-gauge steel, this Roman helmet has an antiqued brass finish.
The helmet features a pair of articulated cheek guards on the sides. Above the face, the helmet has a pointed forehead plate. There is a lion medallion in the center of the forehead plate. Both the cheek guards and the forehead plate have an intricately detailed swirl and dot pattern.
On the top, there is a red plume crest that runs down the back. It ends in a tail at the back. The inside of the helmet has an adjustable leather liner and chin strap. This full-size helmet is great for LARP events, cosplay conventions, and more.
- Has an antiqued brass finish
- Features a red crest and lion medallion
- Has a chin strap and liner
- Great costume piece
- Works well for LARP events
- Made from 20-gauge steel
- Keep away from water. Clean with a metal polish and re-oil occasionally to properly maintain the armour. Use Leather care products for the fittings.
There are no reviews yet.