Evil is everywhere, and you prove that point yourself by carrying your favorite LARP knife on you wherever you go. The Ritual LARP Knife Scabbard is especially designed to suit the wicked curving blade of the Ritual LARP Knife (AN-0021) and Notched Ritual LARP Knife (AN-0022) from the Athena line by Ateliers Nemesis.
Generous leather belt loops at the top and halfway down the scabbard will easily suspend it from most belts. The top loop is riveted in place and extends over the scabbard opening to form an angled throat. The lower belt loop is then attached to the scabbard with an antiqued brass tone ring, giving it some freedom of movement that helps it fit more flush against the body.
Laser engraved designs decorate the top and bottom belt loops in a subtle pattern reminiscent of smeared spiderwebs or the webbed membrane of a dragons wing. This pattern, combined with the angled point of the scabbard throat, give this handcrafted leather scabbard just enough dark fantasy detail.
You can wear this fantasy LARP scabbard on either hip. It sits at an angle for a smooth draw. Its ambidextrous structure suits both left- and right-hand draws.
Inside, the leather knife holder has a velvet lining that is easy on the soft foam of LARP blades. It reduces friction and keeps the foam safe from stray bumping on abrasive surfaces within your games settings.
Help ensure the longevity of your favorite LARP weapon by carrying it in this leather scabbard. If your evil schemes call for the Ritual LARP Knife, lean into its wicked style with the matching scabbard. Dark mages, scheming sorcerers, orcs, and more all look suitably accessorized with this LARP knife scabbard at their side.
Made by Nemesis Workshops INC.
- Designed for the Ritual LARP Knife
- Ambidextrous design can be worn on either right or left side
- Holds scabbard diagonally
- Protective inner lining is easy on foam blades
- Laser engraving adds the perfect amount of detail
- Available in black or brown
- Must-have for dark fantasy LARP characters
- Made of vegetable-dyed leather with antique metal hardware and a velvet inner lining
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with leather care products like oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Store in a ventilated area. Do not put excessive weight on scabbard.
There are no reviews yet.