For a sinister soldier such as yourself, only blackened armour will do. The Richard Riveted Blackened Chainmail Coif has been chemically treated to create its distinct darkened color and protect its riveted steel rings from rust. Great for medieval and fantasy characters of many sorts, this chainmail coif makes a fine addition to armoured looks. Its 4-in-1 traditional weaving creates a protective hood that covers the head, neck, and shoulders while leaving the face of the wearer unobstructed. The complete riveting adds endurance to its structure. Whether you wear it underneath a helmet or as the topmost defense of your costume, be sure to wear this chainmail hood over a padded arming cap for best safety and comfort. Great for LARP and reenactment costume use, the Richard Riveted Blackened Chainmail Coif adds style and protection to any warriors outfit.
Care Instructions – This chainmail armour is pre-coated in oil before shipment. Occasional oiling is necessary for maintenance. When storing your chainmail armour, protect it from oxidation by coating with machine oil.
Please be aware that this armour is handmade, and it can be thicker than listed here. As such, it is intended mainly for costuming, light reenactment, and LARP.
- Coif covers head, neck, shoulders, and sides of face
- Made of 1.6mm rings with 9mm inner diameter
- Rings are woven in a traditional 4-in-1 pattern and riveted shut
- Acidic treatment guards against rust and creates coloration
- Best comfort and safety when worn over a padded arming cap
- Great for LARP or costume use
- Made of steel rings
- One Size Fits Most Adults and Older Teens