Never discount a weapon like the LARP Simple Broad Axe. What it lacks in detail, it more than makes up for with its straightforward design and form. This axe is from our Ready for Battle line. The Ready for Battle line is a less expensive line that is still durable and made from quality foam but is not as detailed as our other lines, making the pieces very affordable and great for beginners or those on a small budget. This axe features a broad, curving blade with a back-mounted spike attached to the shaft. The shaft of this weapon is painted to look like wood. With such a simple yet effective design, this axe can be used for just about any character or theme.
As this axe is a handmade item, its measurements can vary slightly from what is shown below.
- A quality weapon for an affordable price
- High safety rating, approved by the top organizations
- Made from durable closed cell foam that does not shred
- Features a round, flexible fiberglass core
- Strong Kevlar core tip protection
- Crafted from polyurethane foam
- Finished with a latex coating
- Core is made of fiberglass
- Latex weapons do need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a 100 ml LARP Protection Gel Silicone (MCI-3722) that can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. We recommend you use the silicone on a regular basis. The silicone will keep the coating flexible and make the weapons last much longer. The maintenance silicone protects the coating from drying out and helps the weapon resist wear and tear.
- Overall Length: 29 Inches
- Axe Head Length: 13 Inches
- Axe Head Width: 10.5 Inches
As this axe is a handmade item, its measurements can vary slightly.