Extravagantly patterned, the Renaissance Monique Dress makes a statement no matter where you wear it. This handcrafted dress, inspired by Baroque fashions, is made from black and white striped and vine patterned jacquard fabrics. The voluminous skirt is intended to be worn with a pannier underskirt, sold separately, to showcase the wide hipped look popular in bygone eras. Striped fabric makes up the central panel of this one piece reenactment dress, decorated at the center of the neckline with a contrasting bow, while the rest of the dress features the twisting vine design. Wear this spectacular sampling of historic fashion to your next reenactment event, costume ball, masquerade, or Renaissance festival for a look that is sure to stand out. The hat and necklace are not included, but shown for effect.
- Expertly handmade dress inspired by Baroque fashion
- Fully lined bodice with adjustable lace-up back detail
- Full skirt designed to be worn with pannier underskirt, sold separately
- Bow detail at center of square neckline
- Ideal for costume balls, Renaissance masquerades, and historic reenactments
- Made of jacquard fabric in stripe and vine patterns
- Dry clean recommended.
- Small: 33-35 Inch Bust, 26-28 Inch Waist, 41 Inch Skirt Length, 14 Inch Shoulder to Shoulder
- Medium: 36-38 Inch Bust, 29-31 Inch Waist, 42 Inch Skirt Length, 16 Inch Shoulder to Shoulder
- Large: 39-41 Inch Bust, 32-34 Inch Waist, 43 Inch Skirt Length, 17 Inch Shoulder to Shoulder
- X-Large: 42-44 Inch Bust, 35-37 Inch Waist, 44 Inch Skirt Length, 18 Inch Shoulder to Shoulder
- XX-Large: 46-48 Inch Bust, 39-41 Inch Waist, 45 Inch Skirt Length, 19 Inch Shoulder to Shoulder
- XXX-Large: 50-53 Inch Bust, 44-46 Inch Waist, 46 Inch Skirt Length, 20.5 Inch Shoulder to Shoulder