If you are heading into battle, you had best have a helmet. Why? Because your head is your most important part! Disable that, and you win the battle! And even if you are short on cash, you can still get a good helmet in this Ready for Battle Helmet – Steel. It comes in two sizes.
The design of this helmet is based on the traditional medieval skull cap. It is crafted entirely from a single piece of steel. A leather band wraps around the rim of the helm, while the interior is lined with a padding to improve the fit and ensure comfort. It also features nylon straps for securing the helmet about your chin. The helmet lacks a liner, though, so a padded arming cap may be desired. It is straight-forward and solid protection offered a low, low price, and more importantly, it is a helmet that will look great with a wide assortment of different looks.
Please be aware that these items are handmade. Slight deviations in pattern, color, and shape may occur.
To properly maintain your steel armour, always keep the metal pieces away from water and lightly oiled to prevent rusting. Occasionally clean the armour with metal polish and re-oil them. Leather care products must be used to maintain the leather fittings as well.
- A Traditional Medieval Skullcap Helm
- Comes in Two Sizes
- Has a Polished Steel Finish
- Features a Leather Band Around the Helmets Brim
- Has a Padded Ring Around the Interior
- Offers a Great Level of Protection
- Made from 19 gauge mild steel
- Fittings made from top-grain leather
- Care Instructions- Keep away from water. Clean with a metal polish and re-oil occasionally to properly maintain the armour. Use leather-care products for the fittings.
There are no reviews yet.