Designed to protect your upper thighs in combat, the Ratio Thigh Guards are crafted from top-grain leather, leather cord stitching, and shield-shaped steel plates. The leg armour protects without slowing you down with unnecessary weight. The leather tassets are secured in place by attaching them to the Steel Ratio Lamellar Armour (MCI-3076). Made with galvanized mild steel and top-grain leather, this thigh armour is designed to work well for LARPing and re-enactments.
The Ratio Thigh Guards are licensed ConQuest armour. ConQuest is the biggest LARP gathering in Europe.
If armour becomes wet, be sure to dry it thoroughly as soon as possible. About every six months, the metal should be wiped clean and then lightly oiled or waxed. A hard brush may be used to remove dirt from leather pieces, followed by washing with a leather soap and conditioning with an appropriate oil or polish.
- Officially licensed ConQuest armor
- Features the Ratio tassets
- Displays brass and black metal finishes
- Customized fit with adjustable buckle straps
- Goes great with our other Ratio armour
- Made from 19 gauge galvanized mild steel
- Fittings made from top-grain 13/15 oz. leather
- Care Instructions- Keep away from water. Clean with a metal polish and re-oil occasionally to properly maintain the armour. Use leather-care products for the fittings.
There are no reviews yet.