Standing guard on behalf of the Primordial Skeptics, Kan soldiers in the Army of Doubt serve as the backbone of the military. The Ratio Armour Crest shows you are a servant of the Ratio, appearing as a badge of loyalty. This decorative crest is a gorgeous ornament made from steel with a brass color finish that can be attached to Ratio armour with the help of four leather strings. The detailed Ratio emblem makes an excellent LARP accessory for your next battle.
The Ratio Armour Crest is a licensed ConQuest accessory. ConQuest is the biggest LARP gathering in Europe.
A hard brush may be used to remove dirt from leather pieces, followed by washing with a leather soap and conditioning with an appropriate oil or polish.
- Officially licensed ConQuest armor
- Features the symbol of the Army of Doubt
- Fitted with four leather strings
- Great accessory for a Kan soldier
- Made of 18 gauge galvanized mild steel
- Leather strings are split-leather
- Cord Length (Each): 14.5-15.5 Inches
- Width: 3 Inches
- Height: 3.5 Inches
Measurements are approximate.