Brass buttons add a touch of nobility and wealth to the traditional design of the Rafael Wool Tunic. It also offers a layer of protection against cold air and light rain, perfect for exploring a LARP kingdom or a renaissance faire. This period tunic is handmade from a blend of sheep wool, polyester, and viscose. The wool lends to its water repellent properties as well as its authentic look and feel. The synthetic fabrics reduce felting and itchiness while increasing comfort and durability. An inner lining of cotton provides extra warmth. Brass buttons with loop fasteners line the lower forearms of the long-sleeves and the upper half of the chest.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
Please be aware that the pictured belt is not included with the tunic
- Follows a traditional medieval design
- Fitted with buttons at the chest and wrist
- Excellent base garment for different looks
- Historical apparel for LARP and reenactment
- Made of 70 percent sheep wool, 20 percent polyester, and 10 percent viscose
- Inner lining and fasteners are cotton
- Buttons are brass
- Handwashing this item is recommended. Do not dry in the dryer. Do not bleach. Item may be ironed on a low setting.