A good soldier has proper armour. The Premium Version of the Quintus Leather Tassets is perfect for protecting the upper thighs from an enemy. Coming in two colors of premium leather, the tassets attach at the back with belt loops for versatility. Silver tone rivets hold the leather plates in place. The base is 10/11 ounce leather and the plates are 7/8 ounce leather. As a set of two, they are great for LARPing or reenacting and add a historic and functional detail to a militaristic or fantasy outfit.
Looking for the matching pieces of this armour? Create the complete look with our Quintus Armour Set – Premium (ARMOUR-L3), which includes the Quintus Leather Tassets – Premium Version alongside the other pieces of this armour set.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Available in black and brown
- Attaches with belt loops
- Silver tone rivets hold the plates
- Comes in a set of two
- Great for LARPing or reenacting
- Base: 10/11 oz premium leather
- Plates: 7/8 oz premium leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue. For more information, check out our guide on How to Take Care of Leather Armour.