Do not forget the shins when getting your armour. The Premium Version of the Quintus Leather Greaves is great for lower leg protection. Coming in brown and black, these tassets have a great curved edge to ensure better foot mobility. Attaching to the legs with straps and buckles, the set of two premium leather greaves allow for a better fit. Silver tone rivets hold the leather plates in place. The plates are 7/8 ounce leather and the base is 10/11 ounce leather. They are great for adding a historical and militaristic detail to a fantasy outfit or the ideal LARP ensemble.
Looking for the matching pieces of this armour? Create the complete look with our Quintus Armour Set – Premium (ARMOUR-L3), which includes the Quintus Leather Greaves – Premium Version alongside the other pieces of this armour set.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Available in black and brown
- Attaches with straps and buckles
- Curved edge for better foot mobility
- Set of two greaves
- Great for role-playing or reenactment
- Base: 10/11 oz premium leather
- Plates: 7/8 oz premium leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue. For more information, check out our guide on How to Take Care of Leather Armour.