Legend states that the words, Ich Dien or I Serve, that appear on the Prince of Wales Feathers Pin Badge represent the respect that Edward, the Black Prince, had for his Welsh soldiers. The three feathers mirror his Shield of Piece. The ostrich feathers protrude from a golden coronet. Fleur-de –lis and crosses decorate the upper edge of the crown. The honorable words display in the ribbon that appears below it. This pewter replica of the heraldic badge is highly detailed. It comes packaged on a full colored information card. Educational notes on the famous landmarks and cultural heritage of Wales appear on the back of the card.
- Celebrates the cultural heritage of Wales
- Presented on a card with educational notes
- Pins to clothing via a clasp fastener
- Makes a great gift or personal accessory
- Made from lead-free pewter