No matter if you are a sailor for the crown or a dastardly pirate, make sure to add the Pollard Canvas Trousers to your historical wardrobe. Made from canvas, this pair of pants comes in two colors and a range of sizes. These pants have a fall flap design in front. The fall front flap is partially attached with buttons and can be lowered for comfort. The belt loops are great for accessorizing and wearing a belt to adjust the fit. A belt does not come included. Also, for adjustment, the back of the pants has a laced draw tie. In addition, these pants end near the ankles. For a shorter version of these pants, you can check out the Franklin Canvas Shorts (MY100883), sold separately. These cotton canvas trousers are ideal to wear during a reenactment or to a pirate LARP event.
- Comes in two colors and range of sizes
- Buttoned fall front flap
- Draw tie and belt loops allows for adjustment
- Has full length pant legs
- Ideal for LARPing or reenacting
- Handmade with cotton canvas
- Handwashing this item is recommended. Do not dry in the dryer. Do not bleach. Item may be ironed on a low setting.
- Small: Length – 39.4 Inches, Waist – 36.2 Inches, Hip – 42.9 Inches, Front Rise – 12.2 Inches, Back Rise – 17.7 Inches, Leg Circumference – 15 Inches
- Medium: Length – 40.2 Inches, Waist – 37.8 Inches, Hip – 44.5 Inches, Front Rise – 12.6 Inches, Back Rise – 18.1 Inches, Leg Circumference – 16.1 Inches
- Large: Length – 40.9 Inches, Waist – 39.4 Inches, Hip – 45.7 Inches, Front Rise – 13 Inches, Back Rise – 18.5 Inches, Leg Circumference – 17.7 Inches
- X-Large: Length – 42.5 Inches, Waist – 40.9 Inches, Hip – 47.2 Inches, Front Rise – 13.4 Inches, Back Rise – 18.9 Inches, Leg Circumference – 18.1 Inches
- XX-Large: Length – 46.1 Inches, Waist – 42.9 Inches, Hip – 50.4 Inches, Front Rise – 13.8 Inches, Back Rise – 19.3 Inches, Leg Circumference – 18.1 Inches
Measurements are approximate.