No matter if you are a sailor for the crown or a dastardly pirate, make sure to add the Pollard Canvas Trousers to your historical wardrobe. Made from canvas, this pair of pants comes in two colors and a range of sizes. These pants have a fall flap design in front. The fall front flap is partially attached with buttons and can be lowered for comfort. The belt loops are great for accessorizing and wearing a belt to adjust the fit. A belt does not come included. Also, for adjustment, the back of the pants has a laced draw tie. In addition, these pants end near the ankles. For a shorter version of these pants, you can check out the Franklin Canvas Shorts (MY100883), sold separately. These cotton canvas trousers are ideal to wear during a reenactment or to a pirate LARP event.
- Comes in two colors and range of sizes
- Buttoned fall front flap
- Draw tie and belt loops allows for adjustment
- Has full length pant legs
- Ideal for LARPing or reenacting
- Handmade with cotton canvas
- Handwashing this item is recommended. Do not dry in the dryer. Do not bleach. Item may be ironed on a low setting.
There are no reviews yet.