With strength and rigidity that would rival a fixed blade, the Pocket Bushman Knife is a strong and versatile knife that utilizes an economically simple design. This folder is a rugged and dependable choice for camp and utility chores. The stainless-steel blade is long and wide with a sharp clip point for versatile use. Mono-block construction was used to make the handle that has no liners, handle scales, or back spacers. A single sheet of stainless steel is folded in half to form a housing for the closed blade. This folding knife is equipped with a Ram Safe lock that is incredibly strong and wear resistant. Simple and effective while being able to fit in a pocket or pack, this is one knife you can always depend upon for tough outdoor tasks and emergency situations.
- Fully functional
- Features a clip point blade for versatility
- Simple mono-block construction handle
- Ram Safe lock for incredible strength
- Includes a stainless-steel belt clip
- Rugged, dependable folder for survival or utility chores
- Blade made of German 4116 cryo quenched stainless steel
- Handle made of 420 series stainless steel
- Overall length: 10.25 Inches
- Blade Length: 4.50 Inches
- Handle Length: 5.75 Inches
- Blade Thickness: 0.14 Inch
- Weight: 6.6oz.