The Pitch Black Saber Claws, also known loosely as ulak, are replicas patterned after the hand-held blades that the convict Riddick used to devastating effect in his escape of the planet Crematoria, during the course of the film Chronicles of Riddick. In the hands of Richard B. Riddick, these claws were devastating weapons, capable of slicing, dicing, and decapitating with ease, giving them a fearsome and well-deserved reputation. These replicas are made entirely from 420J stainless steel, which have been given a blackened finish to really enhance their look. They are, of course, full-tang design and possess ray skin wrapped grips for comfortable, easy, and fun handling. Included with the ulak set is a magnetic base that is perfect for holding and displaying them when you are not busy enjoying how they feel in-hand. Riddick put these wicked weapons to good use when they fell into his hands, and now, you can do the same, just as soon as you pick up a pair of your own Pitch Black Saber Claws.
- Completely Decorative
- Inspired by the Weapons of Richard B. Riddick
- Blades are Made from 420J Stainless Steel
- Features a Blackened Steel Finish
- Handles are Ray-Skin Wrapped for Security and Comfort
- Comes as a Matched Set of Two Ulak Knives
- Includes a Magnetic Wooden Display Stand
- A Fantastic Costume Dagger or Display Piece
- Overall Length: 12 Inches
There are no reviews yet.