The early days of 19th century America were a wild and dangerous time. You needed serious protection by your side to keep you safe, and for many frontiersmen looking to tame the wilds of the American Continent, that meant relying on an Arkansas Toothpick. These massive, oversized daggers were originally designed by James Black, the same man that would go on to design the Bowie knife as well, but an Arkansas Toothpick is just as instantly recognizable for its heavy, long, no-nonsense spear blade point, straight crossguard, and no-frills wooden handle. Our Arkansas Toothpick recalls that legendary lineage like none other, featuring an absolutely monstrous 13.875-inch carbon steel factory-sharpened blade forged by Windlass Steelcrafts, a brass-metal guard, and a brass-accented coffin-shaped wooden handle. The entire weapon is a mind-boggling 19 inches long and weighs in at just over one pound. Whether you’re defending the homestead from coyotes, just finishing off your Mountain Man cosplay, or anything in between, this American classic belongs on your hip!
- Crafted by Windlass Steelcrafts
- Blade is Crafted from Carbon Steel
- Comes With a Factory Edge (But Can be Honed to Greater Sharpness)
- Features Attractive Brass Guard and Hilt Furnishings
- Hardwood Grip is Solid and Comfortable to Hold and Handle
- An Extremely Good Looking and Functional Knife
- Blade Length: 13.875 Inches
- Blade Width: 1.625 Inches
- Overall Length: 19 Inches
- Overall Weight: 1 lb. 2 oz.