Many a bloody-handed pirate of the 17th century clambered over the side of a gold laden galleon armed with a cutlass such as this. Known by many names – hanger, cuttoe, and short sabre by infantry, or cutlass by sailors – this was an exceedingly popular short weapon. The Pirate Cutlass has a grip that is padded with leather and wire wrapping making it easy to hold and use during sword fighting. The blade is made from a single piece of high carbon tempered steel.
- Made for Reenactments and Stage Fighting
- The Sword for all you Stunt and Theater Professionals!
- Features a Full Tang
- Has a Blunt Edge
- Grip is Padded, Covered with Leather, and Wire Wrapped
- Extra Hand Protection from the Guard
- Sheath Included
- Made from One Thick Piece of 1065 High Carbon Steel
- Pommel and Guard Are Made from Blackened Iron
- Overall Length: 33 Inches
- Blade Length: 27 Inches
- Weight: 3.55 lbs.