Do you prize the look and authentic lines of a traditional Pipe Hawk, but have little use for the hollow bowl and the strength-compromised, drilled-out wooden smoking handle? Well here is a Pipe Hawk without those disadvantages. Precision forged from 1055 high carbon steel, the Pipe Hawk offers a long, reasonably wide cutting edge and a solid, fully hardened hammer poll that is turned and ribbed to mimic a hollow pipe bowl. Be aware that this hawk does not function as an actual pipe, though. Fitted with a 19 inch hickory handle and weighing approximately 26 ounces it is heavy enough to be brutally effective as a chopping tool and weapon plus its solid bowl will drive nails, spikes, and stakes with the power of a framing hammer.
- Fully functional for combat and chopping
- Minimalist design emphasizes function
- Hammer poll mimics the look of a pipe bowl
- Versatile tool for survival and utility use
- A great camp hawk or throwing weapon
- Head made of 1055 high carbon steel
- Handle made of American hickory wood
- Overall Length: 19 Inches
- Hawk Length: 7.5 Inches
- Primary Edge: 3 Inches
- Weight: 26 oz.