No matter where you raid and pillage, you should make sure to protect your head from enemy attack. Wear the Phrygian Nasal Helmet. Made from 14-gauge steel, this Norman helmet comes in two sizes.
Based on a 12th century Mediterranean style, it has a rounded, conical design. A slight ridge runs along the center. There is a reinforcing strip that runs around the bottom edge of the helmet. Rivets secure it in place. This strip forms the nasal guard in front. The nasal guard widens slightly towards the pointed bottom.
On the inside, the helmet has a leather liner. Also, it features a chin strap for securing it onto the head. This Viking helmet is great for historical reenactments, LARP events, Ren faires, and more.
- Secures with a chinstrap
- Traditional nasal guard design
- Based on a Mediterranean style
- Has an internal liner
- Great for reenactments and more
- Made from 14-gauge mild steel
- Liner is leather
- Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil.