The Magna Carta was sealed under oath by King John in 1215 and became one of the most important constitutional documents in history. The Pewter Magna Carta Seal Ring offers a reproduction of the regal seal of King John. The historical ring is crafted with care from antiqued pewter. Its round bezel displays an intricate design, making this a fantastic signet ring replica. The King John ring is supplied in a clear blister on an informational card that explains about the Magna Carta and its history. This medieval ring makes a fun gift or personal accessory for history buffs and historical re-enactors.
- Made from antiqued pewter
- Modeled on the seal of King John
- Supplied in a clear blister
- Comes on an information card
- Makes a great gift or personal accent