It was the Vikings who first popularized the style of this Pewter Double Twisted Ring, although it was soon worn by many throughout the medieval ages. Included with the ring and its blister pack is an information card about historical jewelry. Typical early jewelry was often made from a variety of metal alloys, with common pieces being made from common alloys, like lead and bronze. The wealthy and the noble, however, would have preferred more precious, appealing looks, and thus would have had jewelry made from gold and silver. This elegant ring consists of two strands of metal that have been twisted around one another. The ring is made from lead-free pewter. If you are looking to add a touch of Viking-styled medieval jewelry to your modern-day look, than this Pewter Double Twisted Ring is just way to do so, all ensuring your look remains stylish, attractive, and unobtrusive.
- Crafted from Lead-Free Pewter
- Features a Simple yet Attractive Design
- A Perfect Accent with Any Outfit
- Can be Worn for Special Occasions or with Everyday Outfits
- A Great Gift or Personal Accessory
- Comes with Historical Information
- Available in One Size (Adjustable)