Inspired by ancient Middle Eastern blades, the Scimitar Sword by Cold Steel is a handsome blade for collectors and modern warriors. The Persian sword features a wide, deep fuller and a curve that facilitates the devastating draw cut. Made from expertly heat-treated 1055 high carbon steel, the functional scimitar is perfectly balanced and hand-honed to a keen edge. The large, S-shaped guard and tang are intricately engraved, and the dark rosewood handle scales are securely held in place with three sturdy brass pins. The bulbous pommel features a brass inlaid hole for a cord, lanyard, or sash. This collectible scimitar includes a thick, hand-stitched leather scabbard with an etched steel throat, chape, and carrying rings.
- Fully functional
- Inspired by traditional Middle Eastern weapons
- Features curved blade with fuller and keen edge
- Has dark rosewood handle with S-guard
- Pommel has hole for cord, lanyard, or sash
- Comes with leather scabbard with steel fittings
- Blade is made of 1065 high carbon steel
- Handle made of rosewood
- Check out our Sword Care and Maintenance Guide for all kinds of info on how to take care of your sword and keep it in its best shape.