Much loved by the hunting community, the Pendleton Hunter Knife features a signature drop point blade for quick skinning, field dressing, and other camping and hunting tasks. Its hollow ground blade is honed to perfection. A collaborative design from the minds of Lynn Thompson and Lloyd Pendleton, the blade is made of VG-1 San Mai III steel. The handle is made of Kray-Ex and textured for a secure grip. For safety and durability, we have dispensed with leather in favor of Secure-Ex for the sheaths. This material will not rot or mildew and is far more resistant to cuts or punctures than leather.
- Trusted design with a quality make
- Drop point blade is hollow ground
- Handle is textured for a secure grip
- Great for hunting, camping, and field dressing
- Includes Secure-Ex sheath
- Blade made from VG-1 San Mai III steel
- Handle is made in Kray-Ex
- Weight: 5.8 oz.
- Blade Thick: 3/16 Inch
- Blade Length: 3.5 Inches
- Handle: 4.75 Inches
- Overall Length: 8.75 Inches