Medieval garments like the Penda Suede Jerkin originally served as armour padding, but the design soon became a part of everyday dress. This predecessor to the modern vest suits many roles and is a great addition to your wardrobe. The jerkin is handmade from suede leather. The cap sleeves and stitched hemline give it a layered look. More stitching highlights the lace-up neckline. Split leather strings and metal eyelets adjust the fit on either side of the waist. Whether you create a historical character or one inspired by fantasy, the Penda Suede Jerkin is a fine choice in medieval apparel.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Follows a traditional medieval design
- Adjustable lacing at the neck and waist
- Perfect for the role of ranger or adventurer
- Historical apparel for LARP and reenactment
- Made of suede leather
- Lacing is split leather
- Small/Medium: Chest – 34.4-38.6 Inches, Waist – 30.7-33.9 Inches, Hip – 37-40.2 Inches
- Large/X-Large: Chest – 41.3-44.9 Inches, Waist – 37.4-41.3 Inches, Hip – 43.3-46.5 Inches
Measurements are approximate.