The Paddy Stove Pipe Hat is a perfect fit for characters from the 18th to 20th centuries. Whether you choose the Old West or a Steampunk realm for your setting, the number of roles available is limited only by your imagination. Handmade from upper leather, the topper hat has a high telescope crown. The flat brim is slightly wider than average. The upper leather is soft and smooth to the touch. It is dyed throughout. Two brass rivets secure the matching hatband. The Paddy Stove Pipe Hat is sure to create a character that is unique and memorable.
Please note that this is a natural product, therefore, minor variations in color and texture may exist.
- Inspired by 18th to 20th century headwear
- Simple design matches many looks
- Available in black and brown
- Historical costume accessory for numerous genres
- Made from upper leather
- Small: Circumference – 22.4 Inches
- Medium: Circumference – 22.8 Inches
- Large: Circumference – 23.2 Inches
Measurements are approximate.