Skilled and cunning warrior, no matter who you fight in battle, you protect your legs from attack with the Padded Leather Banded Greaves. Made from leather, these brown greaves come as a pair. They secure to the legs with lacing through antique brass eyelets. Each greave has an outer layer of thick vegetable tanned leather and inside lining of soft suede. Between the two is stitched padding. The padding makes the greaves more comfortable to wear. The greaves feature a concave curve edge at the ankle and a convex curve near the knee. On the front, there are two crossing bands of leather. They curve from the top edge down to the opposite side near the ankle. These bands are stitched down. These greaves are a great option for any medieval or fantasy warrior. Wear the Padded Leather Banded Greaves to a LARP event or reenactment.
- Sold as a pair
- Secures with lacing
- Features padding for added comfort
- Has decorative bands on the front
- Great for reenactments and roleplaying events
- Made from leather and suede
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.