No matter if you are an outlaw or a mercenary, many characters could use some shoulder protection like the Outlaw Pauldrons in battle. Made from 9-10 ounce buffalo leather, these womens pauldrons come as a pair. They attach with ties to other pieces of armour and secure onto the arms with straps. Each pauldron features a three plate design. The plate at the shoulder overlaps the one below it. Also, it features a folded shape which helps it conform better to the round shape of a shoulder.
Next, a T-shaped piece of 5-6 ounce leather adorns the center of the top piece. It has a rounded top and concave sides. The bottom of the T forms a point matching the ends of the T. The pointed bottom design continues onto the lower two plates. Rivets secure the plates together as well as the T-shaped and similar pieces onto the plates. The Outlaw Pauldrons make a wonderful addition to a fantasy style LARP outfit or medieval cosplay costume.
As this item is made from natural materials, its appearance may vary slightly from what is shown.
- Sold as a pair
- Has a three plate construction
- Features unique T-shaped design
- Attaches with ties and straps
- Great for LARP events and cosplay conventions
- Made from 9-10 ounce leather with 5-6 ounce leather accents
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue. For more information, check out our guide on How to Take Care of Leather Armour.