Whether you are an outlaw or fight for a medieval king, you should protect your legs in battle from an enemy attack with the Outlaw Greaves. Made from 9-10 ounce leather, these womens greaves come as a pair. They secure to the legs with leather straps. Each greave has a leather main plate with another plate riveted to the front. The front plate has sides that angle inward towards the ankle. The bottom edge of the greave has a curved cutout for greater mobility. At the top of the greave near the knee, the plate comes up into a point in the middle. Rivets secure the plates together and the main plate. These greaves make a great addition to a medieval LARP ensemble or a fantasy cosplay costume.
As this item is made from natural materials, its appearance may vary slightly from what is shown.
- Sold as a pair
- Secures with straps to the legs
- Features a pointed, double plate design
- Great for medieval and fantasy characters
- Wonderful for LARPing and cosplaying
- Made from 8-9 ounce vegetable leather
- Top plate is 9-10 ounce buffalo leather
- Straps are 5-6 ounce leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.