The Dao, also known as the Chinese Broadsword, is an iconic Asian weapon that has withstood the test of time and emerged as a legendary piece of Chinese culture. Between this single-edged weapon and the staff, the spear, and the lighter, more flexible double-edged sword, the Chinese Broadsword is one of the Big Four of Asian weapon-based martial arts. Our version of this unmistakable weapon features a classic broad, saber-shaped blade with an angular point and a swelled tip, ornate designs, a fuller along the thick spine, and a gently curving hilt that fits into the palm of your hand like it was meant to be there. Made from an ultra-durable black polypropylene that puts other materials like wood to shame, this 38-inch Chinese Broadsword is the perfect training weapon to hone your skills thanks to its weight and balance. An iconic part of any collection, this weapon will look just as good on the wall as it does in your hands.
- Made Entirely from Polypropylene
- Modeled After the Classic Chinese Dao
- Extremely Tough and Durable
- Features Faint Chinese Designs and Inscriptions on Blade
- A Perfect Training Weapon for Swordsman and Martial Artists
- A Great Personal Weapon or Gift Idea to Fellow Enthusiasts