The Open Shoulder Renaissance Dress presents a unique take on Renaissance fashion. Made from shimmering taffeta, this historic-inspired dress features ruffled shoulder straps with sleeves starting at the level of the square neckline, creating the distinct detached sleeve look responsible for its name. These long hanging sleeves feature white lace trim at both ends, matched with the lace trim outlining the gowns central panel of damask patterned taffeta. Wear this stunning Renaissance dress at your next Renaissance festival, costume ball, or other historic reenactment event. To showcase the volume of the skirt as seen here, wear the A-Line Petticoat (MCI-145) underneath, sold separately.
- One piece dress handmade with attention to detail
- Unique cold shoulder detail adds interest to historic-inspired design
- Long hanging sleeves and patterned center panel feature lace trim
- Recommended A-Line Petticoat (MCI-145) sold separately
- Ideal for Renaissance festivals, costume balls, or other reenactment events
- Made of taffeta fabric with lace trim
- Dry clean, or wash gently with cold water and a gentle cleaning agent, using a half load on a short spin cycle. Water temperature should not exceed 85 degrees Fahrenheit. Lay flat and air dry.