Hundreds of years ago, the Japanese discovered a simple truth – that to become a good swordsman you will have to practice a great deal. Hone your skills and practice new techniques in safety using the O Tanto Bokken by Cold Steel. Made of the heaviest polypropylene available, this synthetic practice weapon closely duplicates a real tanto in its length, size, weight, and feel. The advantage is its virtually unbreakable strength. A step ahead of a traditional wooden bokken, this training tanto will not rot or splinter. Impervious to the elements, it is remarkably stiff and cut resistant.
- Ideal for training, sparring, and practicing
- Closely mimics the shape of a long Japanese dagger
- Synthetic structure is virtually indestructible
- Realistic in its weight, size, and feel
- Great for martial artists and swordsmen
- Made of polypropylene
- Weight: 9.2 oz.
- Blade Thickness: 0.75 Inches
- Blade Length: 12 Inches
- Handle Length: 6.25 Inches
- Overall Length: 18.25 Inches