You have little to fear from the enemy since you made sure to wear armour to protect yourself. You wear the Nomad Sleeves into battle. These black armour sleeves come as a pair. They attach with ties to other pieces of armour like the Nomad Torso (RT-350), sold separately. These leather sleeves feature a unique design that allows them to protect much of the wearers upper arms. The leather sleeves have a 9-10 ounce leather main base. This base has a straight top edge at the shoulder. It curves out and down similar to the seam on a shirt sleeve. This allows for greater mobility.
For additional protection, there are 5-6 ounce leather plates. Rivets secure these brown rectangular plates to the main base. These plates have a circular cutout in the center to show an additional rivet. Faux fur extends from the inside of the sleeves at the bottom edges. In addition, at the top edge there are holes for lacing the pauldrons to other pieces of LARP armour, sold separately. They also lace closed underneath the arms. The Nomad Sleeves makes a wonderful addition to a fantasy style LARP outfit or cosplay costume.
As this item is made from natural materials, its appearance may vary slightly from what is shown.
- Sold as a pair
- Rectangular plates for greater protection
- Has a unique sleeve-like design
- Secures with laces
- Great for LARP events and cosplay conventions
- Made from 5-6 ounce leather
- Plates are 9-10 ounce leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue. For more information, check out our guide on How to Take Care of Leather Armour.