Bring some historical flair to your footwear when dressing up as a medieval or fantasy character. Wear the Nares Gaiters with your outfit. Made from 100 percent cotton, these gaiters come as a pair. They are available in two colors and four sizes. The gaiters secure to the legs with lacing along the back. The cord laces run through metal grommets. Next, the gaiters cover the wearer from the upper shin to about halfway down the boot or shoe that they are wearing. There is a seam in center front and the upper edge of the gaiters have a convex curve. The lower edges of the Nares Gaiters have a curved shape as well. These boot and shoe covers make a great accessory to wear at a LARP event, historical reenactment, and more.
- Comes in two colors
- Available in a range of sizes
- Sold as a pair
- Great for a variety of costumes
- Wonderful for reenactments and roleplaying
- Made from 100 percent cotton
- Small: Front Length – 15.3 Inches, Upper Width – 12 Inches
- Medium: Front Length – 16.1 Inches, Upper Width – 13.5 Inches
- Large: Front Length – 16.5 Inches, Upper Width – 15.1 Inches
- X-Large: Front Length – 17.1 Inches, Upper Width – 16.7 Inches
Measurements are approximate.
There are no reviews yet.