The Mountain Damascus Hunting Knife is a rugged and hardy wilderness tool made beautiful by its high end craftsmanship and detail. This hunting knife has a curved, damascus steel blade paired with a natural stag horn handle and brass fittings. The blade has a trailing point shape, great for slicing, and a short brass guard before the stag horn handle that is subtly angled for comfortable and precise control. Included is a black leather sheath with red accent thread, a snap for securing the wilderness knife in place, and a top belt loop for convenient carrying. Whether for hunting, wilderness survival, or even collecting, this steel damascus hunting knife is a fine blade to have at the ready.
- Blade has trailing point shape for slicing
- Features a short brass thumb guard
- Handle is angled for comfortable control
- Includes sheath with belt loop
- Blade is made of damascus steel
- Handle is made of natural stag horn with brass fittings
- Sheath is made of leather
- Overall Length: 10 Inches
Measurements are approximate.