Based on a Tachi from the 9th century, the Moroha Zukuri Katana encapsulates the style of that blade type. Made from 5160 high carbon steel, this blade is fully functional. It features the typical curved shape found on many Japanese swords. However, this unsharpened sword has a double edge for half the blade near the tip. The other half of the blade features fullers that end at the hilt as well as a single edge. Next, the hilt begins with a stylized tsuba. A raptor adorns the black tsuba. The hilt continues with a traditionally wrapped grip. Finally, the katana comes with a matching black scabbard. Add the Moroha Zukuri Katana steel sword to your collection. It also is perfect for practitioners of Iaido and other styles of swordsmanship.
- Fully functional
- Unique, unsharpened blade design
- Stylized raptor tsuba detail
- Comes with a matching sheath
- Great for collections or practicing Iaido
- Made from 5160 steel
- Check out our Sword Care and Maintenance Guide for all kinds of info on how to take care of your sword and keep it in its best shape.