This fine reproduction saber is a faithful copy of ones used. The hand forged blade is British military spec steel that will flex over 20 inches and return to true. The leather handle is wire wrapped. The brass, 3-branch guard is nicely hand chased and engraved, as is the brass pommel. The blade is beautifully etched with U.S., and E Pluribus Unum, along with foliage and military trophies. Steel scabbard has brass throat, rings, and drag.
Made by Windlass.
- Blade is beautifully etched with U.S. and E Pluribus Unum.
- Great Civil War Saber
- Great for Re-enacting and Collecting
- A functional sword – battle ready
- Overall Length: 39 Inches
- Blade Length: 33 Inches
- Point of Balance: 5 Inches from guard
- Sword Weight: 2 lbs. 3 oz.
- Scabbard Weight: 1 lb. 10 oz.