Enjoy a sample of fine Italian armor in the famed styling used in the late 15th century with the Knights Jousting Full Suit of Armor. This wearable suit of armor is designed to resemble the armor of a 15th century Venetian commander. The inspiration for this set was owned by Roberto of Sanseverino and is currently displayed in the Arms Museum in Vienna, Austria. Exemplifying the classic Italian style, this armor features smooth steel plates and a beautiful men at arms helmet. Clearly distinguishing itself as jousting armor, this set has a large steel plate on the left shoulder that dwarfs the size of its counterpart on the right shoulder. This armour set secures to the body with straps. Like the set displayed in Vienna, this suit of armor is also handcrafted from steel by Italian armorers. Complementing this exquisite suit is a steel longsword which rests between the gauntlets and is housed in a small metal scabbard which protrudes from the included wooden display stand. Experience a taste of history with the medieval appeal of the Knights Jousting Full Suit of Armor.
- Full set of wearable armor with longsword
- Features a 15th century Italian styling
- Handcrafted from 18 gauge mild steel
- Includes a wooden display stand
- Made in Italy
- Exceptionally high quality
- This armour will arrive to you covered in protective oil. While this oil can be removed, it must be replaced with another protective maintenance product to protect your steel armour from rusting. Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil. For more on how to protect and maintain your steel armour, check out our guide on Taking Care of Steel Armour.
- Armor Height: 73 Inches
- Stand Height: 6 Inches
- Weight: 70 Pounds