The lands of Middle Earth can a perilous place, and to new-comers, it can be quite easy to get lost there, as well. Luckily, if you came prepared, you came wearing these Middle Earth Map Bracers, which will make it easier to navigate this foreign land. These bracers feature a distinctive and unique appearance that makes them easily identifiable and quite collectible when it comes to fans of Middle Earth. Each bracer features part of the map of Middle Earth, which depicts well-known battle sites, locations, cities, and more. The bracers are sold as a set, although it should be noted that each bracer is different, one bracer features one part of the map, which shows the regions of Mordor, Gondor, Rohan, and even part of the Wilderlands, while the other bracer shows more of the region around the Shire and Rivendell. The bracers are crafted from high quality 7/8 oz. leather and are engraved with the design, which gives them a level of detail that is quite impressive to behold. The bracers are worn via lacers along the sides in combination with leather lacing, which is used to pull the bracers tight about the forearm. If you think you will have a hard time finding your way in Middle Earth, then perhaps its best you keep a map close at hand, and there is no better way to do so then to wear one on your arms with these Middle Earth Map Bracers!
Choose all brown or brown with black trim.
- Has Lace-Up Closure
- Comfortable to Wear
- Sold as a Pair, Left and Right Bracer feature different map sections
- Features a Map of Middle Earth
- Crafted from Top Quality 7/8 oz. Leather
- Great for LARP Battles, SCA Reenactments, and Renaissance Fairs
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue. For more information, check out our guide on How to Take Care of Leather Armour.