You hear the whispers of a new venture. The lure of cash is irresistible to you, so you put on the Mercenary Leather Pauldrons to seek out a task. Made from 9-10 ounce leather, these medieval fantasy spaulders come as a pair in two dual-tone color options. They secure to the arms with straps. Also, this LARP armour has an overlapping design, giving it greater flexibility and protection. There are three major sections to the design. Every section has a dual tone look.
Firstly, the top section sits over the shoulders. It has holes to attach the leather pauldrons to other pieces of armour like the Mercenary Leather Cuirass (RT-238), sold separately. Please note that the harness shown above does not come included and is simply displaying the pauldrons. Next, the top section has a top and bottom piece. The top piece is black and has a straight top edge. On its bottom edge, it has a concave curve in the middle. This curve reveals the brown bottom piece. The bottom piece forms a gentle point in the middle of its bottom edge. Riveting secures the top and bottom piece of the section together.
The other two sections of the fantasy style pauldrons have a similar design to the top section. They have a black upper piece with a gentle concave bottom edge and a pointed, brown bottom piece. Finally, the bottom section of the leather spaulders has straps which secure them to the arms of the wearer. Wear the Mercenary Leather Pauldrons into your next LARP battle or at a cosplay convention. They work well with many different characters.
Looking for a complete set of armour featuring the Mercenary Leather Pauldrons? Check out the Mercenary Leather Cuirass with Pauldrons (RT-239-Bundle).
As this item is made from natural materials, its appearance may vary slightly from what is shown.
When purchasing armour pieces, in order for the pieces to be compatible, it is best to stay within the brand.
- Comes in two dual tone color options
- Overlapping design for greater protection
- Sold as a pair
- Attaches with laces to other armour pieces, sold separately
- Wonderful for a variety of characters
- Great for cosplay or LARP events
- Made from 9-10 ounce leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue. For more information, check out our guide on How to Take Care of Leather Armour.